Stewart and Cavalier Limited was formed back in 1954 by two engineers, Alan Stewart and Sid Cavalier. They saw a need for a company to service the fast growing farming, dairying and transport industries around the Waikato Area.
1969 saw the Cavalier shareholding purchased by local engineer Merv Mexted but the name remained the same.
Since that time the company has evolved to become a major player in the engineering industry. Today we maintain a staff of around 40 experienced trades-people at our Te Awamutu base in the heart of New Zealand's dairying country.
Our vision is to continue building our business by listening to our customers, having fun with our customers and helping add value to our customers business. We do this by using the ideas of our people, by continually developing new technology, and by pursuing 'World Best Practice'.
The Company has developed and implemented a comprehensive quality management programme which complies with the ISO 9001:2008 Standard, and we have held Registered Supplier status since September 1995. This international recognition is our stamp of quality for past, present and future clients.